INFORMATION ABOUT OUR DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is the data processing responsible?
– Identity: Brintia S.L
– Document number: B87776308
– Address: Camino de Fuente de la Mora 9, 5ºA, 28050 Madrid
– Telephone: +34 655 462 096
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With what purpose do we process your data?
– Comply with the disclosing of information and/or obtaining consent required by the new European regulations for the protection of personal data, or any other legally established obligation.
– Manage queries, requests for information, budgets, requests, and responding to them.
– Manage the provision of services, orders or products related to our commercial and economic activity.
– If you send us your CV or apply to the various job offers that we publish, we will process your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff, in order to offer positions that best fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, whereby their non-contribution will impede the continuity of your application in the selection process.
– Only in the case that you have specifically consented to it previously, we will also process your data for the sending of commercial communications of our products or services, unless you express a wish to the contrary. In any case, the authorization to process your data for this purpose is voluntary and your refusal would only result in you not receiving any commercial offers of our products or services.
For how long will we process your data?
The personal data you provide us with will be stored while the existing contractual/mercantile relationship is maintained, or for a period of four years from the last business relationship, adhering to the relavant tax regulations.
However, only in the case that you have given us the consent for commercial communications, will our entity continue to store your information for the sending of said communications of a commercial nature that we consider to be of interest to you, as long as their removal is not requested by the interested party. Subsequently, the data will be deleted in accordance with the provisions of the data protection regulations which implies their blocking, only being available at the request of the judiciary and courts, the Public Prosecutor or the competent Public Administrations during the limitation period of the actions that they could derive from and, once this period of time has elapsed, its complete elimination. You can always exercise the rights recognized by the current regulations by getting in touch through the most convenient means possible.
Why do we process your data?
The legal basis for processing your personal data may vary according to the above purposes, among them which are:
1. The application of pre-contractual measures, or the contractual relationship itself for the provision of the requested service based on the execution of the service contract necessary for the carrying out of the transaction.
2. Their express consent as the main party concerned, for example possible comercial communications or the collection and processing of CVS in possible selction processes of the company.
3. Legitimate interest of the company to meet the information requierements, customer loyalty, resolution of queries and to improve the quality of our products and services in order to provide the customer with a more personalised support.
To which recipients will your data be disclosed to?
As a general rule, your data will not be disclosed to any third party, except current legal obligations. If for any reason this changes, you will be duly informed requesting your consent for said disclosure. We inform you that there will be no international transfers either.
However, we inform that for the correct provision of services (see, website hosting, support, email marketing, etc.), different service providers contracted by our company (responsible for processing) could have access to the personal information necessary to perform their functions and with the sole purpose of ensuring the correct development of the contractual and/or commercial relationship and to comply with the legal obligations of the company.
Our company, in its commitment to the privacy and protection of user data, will choose only service providers that offer sufficient guarantees to apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing is in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection and guarantees the protection of the user’s rights.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are processing personal data that concerns them or not. In this regard, you have the right to request:
Access: the interested party will have the right to obtain information from the processing responsible to see whether the data concerning them is being processed, as well as detailed information about certain aspects of the processing that is being carried out.
Rectification: the interested party will have the right to obtain the rectification of any inaccurate personal data that concerns them or to complete those that were incomplete.
Deletion: the interested party will have the right to request the deletion of their personal data, in any case the deletion will be subject to the restrictions established in the regulatory norm.
Restrictions of processing: the interested party will have the right to request the restriction of the processing of their personal data.
Objection to processing: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their specific situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The company will stop processing their data, except for legitimate, imperative reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Right to the portability of your data: that is to say, you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you, that you have provided to a data controller, in a structured format, for common use and mechanical reading and to pass them on to another data controller.
You can exercise the above mentioned rights, by contacting the responsible. For this, you can use the contact information provided at the beginning of this document. If you wish to obtain additional information regarding the exercising of your rights, you can also contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Additionally, we inform you that if you think it appropriate, you have the right to withdraw, at any time, the consent granted for a specific purpose, without affecting the legality of processing, based on the prior consent to its withdrawal. If you believe that your rights have not been adequately addressed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. C / Jorge Juan, 6. 28001 – Madrid. www.agpd.es.